PROPERTY 2 16th century house, altered and extended in the 17th and 18th centuries yet most extensively in the 19th century by Lewis Wyatt in a Jacobean style. It is one of four closely related late 16th century houses in this area, the others being Bispham Hall of 1573, Birchley Hall of 1594 and Hacking Hall of 1607. The 17th century barn with 19th century adjoining stable blocks, cottage and stone fountain of Neptune by W. Spence are each individually listed Grade II. 

CATEGORY

GRADE II*

PERIOD

16TH CENTURY HOUSE

AREA

15 ACRES

LOCATION

LANCASHIRE